As I see it, there must be one of two things at work here (or both):
- Either the Free Press just blindly endorsed Peterman without so much as searching the internet or THEIR OWN ARCHIVES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD to see what Amy Peterman REALLY stands for and what she is really about (namely, firmly asserting, to the shock of all involved in the case, that violent sexual abuse of a 5 year old child is not a violent crime). Those guys at the Free Press really earn their paychecks with the quality journalism they produce. Who needs research, right? Guess they figure their readers won't know the difference.
- OR, the Free Press knew full well about Amy Peterman's previous role in a horrific child sex abuse scandal, and ENDORSED HER ANYWAY. I don't know about you, but I'd rather read a paper whose journalists are dumb than read one whose journalists are CORRUPT. I wonder how much an endorsement from the Free Press costs nowadays.
Of course the "Free" Press had no problem leaving up comments by others who voice their "respect" and "support" for Amy Peterman because of her role in the violent child sex abuse scandal. And the "Free" Press had no problem leaving up comments attacking other candidates in the 39th District State Representative race who were not mentioned anywhere in the "Free" Press' story or in any preceding comments.
Just goes to show you what the "Free" Press is all about. Censor the truth, perpetuate lies, and shill for your friends or those who pay you off.
Amy Peterman and the Detroit "Free" Press - they've both shown themselves to have the same amount of integrity (ZERO). I guess it's no wonder the "Free" Press endorsed her.
No comments:
Post a Comment