Sunday, August 3, 2008

BREAKING - Amy Peterman Lies to 'Right to Life' - Assists Minors in Obtaining Abortions Behind Parent's Backs!!


THIS JUST IN - I received a tip from an insider at the Oakland County court system (the system which paid Amy Peterman from our tax dollars) that Amy Peterman was the go-to court-appointed attorney to most of the minors in Oakland County who sought abortions behind their parents' backs. Supposedly, Peterman actually sought out these cases, referring to them as "easy cases" and "easy money." I guess when she says she fought for the rights of children, that includes their "right to an abortion" without parental notification or parental consent.
But to me, the most shocking aspect of this story is not Peterman's behavior, reprehensible as it may be. It is the fact that Amy Peterman touts herself as being endorsed by Right To Life of Michigan as a Pro-Life candidate. Yet Peterman made a career out of helping teenagers obtain abortions without so much as parental notification or consent. I wonder if Ms. Peterman mentioned this when meeting with RTL about her endorsement.
Add this to the long list of lies Amy Peterman has constructed to try to smooth-talk her way to Lansing. Doesn't Amy know that 39th District voters won't fall for these games anymore?
Amy: At this point I will inform you that a very significant number of 39th District voters have visited my site, many of whom are loyal readers and supporters. Together, we feel that the dishonesty and utter lack of integrity you have shown in your campaign is an insult to our collective intelligent, and something we will no longer stand for in our politicians!!
Will the real Amy Peterman please stand up??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is explosive. Why don't you name some names and get this thing out in the open before Tuesday?

If you don't most folks will just assume its more last minute desperation dirty tricks.

If you've got the goods, don't be shy about putting it out in the open!

(Don't do it half-ass like those stupid handmade yardsigns which are backfiring and only pushing the conservative base closer to Peterman)

Let the truth be told!

Amy Peterman Exposed said...

The reason I am not naming names is to protect my sources. These are insiders at the Oakland county courts, and naming them would obviously seriously compromise their status in their current positions. I have confirmed these stories about Amy Peterman with others close to these cases.
Again, I am only posting this information after having confirmed it with multiple credible sources. As I have stated previously, I am motivated by TRUTH and its dissemination. All of my information on Amy Peterman has been referenced. I am only providing this information anonymously to protect my sources. If I receive permission to reveal my sources identities, I will.